Our Scholarship & Discount Programs are initiatives created to support our commitment to community, development and student engagement.
CSR Discount for Parents with Disabilities
In keeping with our vision of Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow, AIS is an inclusive school and we offer scholarships to parents with disabilities who qualify for them.
A CSR discount of 30% of the annual tuition fee will be awarded to 10 families who qualify and apply. It will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
Are your parents disabled in any way?
Are you achieving in the top percentile of your grade?
Are you in AIS or a government school?
Then come and apply for a 30% discount at AIS.
Scholarship for Government School Students
- In a government school?
- In Grade 11 -12?
- Intending to complete the IBDP or MOE Bilingual?
- Achieving grades upwards of 90% across all subjects?
Then apply for the AIS tuition scholarship for the 2022 – 2023 Academic Year.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Families cannot apply for and receive more than one type of scholarship or discount.
- All scholarships and discounts apply to the 2022 – 2023 academic year only, unless stated otherwise.
- Additional forms and supporting documents may be required to decide on a scholarship/discount.
- Scholarships cannot be exchanged for cash or be transferred.
- All scholarships and discounts apply to study at AIS only and can not be transferred to other schools.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.